Your Guide to the Latest Information on Early Allergen Introduction
Like any dedicated parent, you're doing your research to figure out what's best for your baby.
You want to know answers to questions like these:
1) When should I give my baby peanuts?
2) How much should I give my baby?
3) What should I know about early peanut introduction?
We get it - we've been there, and we did the same research for our kids.
Here are some quick links to help you find what you need faster. These are all free to download and are designed to be printed at home or used however you wish. We hope they'll make Early Introduction easier for you.
- GUIDE TO EARLY INTRODUCTION (PDF, 2 pages)
- FIRST FOODS CHART (PDF, 1 page)
- QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PEDIATRICIAN (PDF, 1 page)
- HOW TO USE LIL MIXINS (PDF, 1 page)
- AAP GUIDELINES - AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS (URL Link)
- NIAID GUIDELINES - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES (URL Link)
- LEAP STUDY (LEARNING EARLY ABOUT PEANUT) IN NEJM (PDF, 11 pages)
- EAT STUDY (ENQUIRING ABOUT TOLERANCE) (PDF, 11 pages)
For the Series, we flew to Colorado to interview two of the leading childhood allergy food experts in the world: Dr. David M. Fleischer and Carina Venter, PhD, co-authors of the NIAID Guidelines on Early Introduction.
We worked closely with 2 professional chefs to develop these unique, tasty ways to incorporate our Infant Egg Powder into your baby's diet.
Try these today - the variety is guaranteed to delight your little one!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For even more information, check out our FAQ Page.