Your Guide to the Latest Guidelines on Early Introduction of Peanuts
Like any dedicated parent, you're doing your research to figure out what's best for your baby.
You want to know answers to questions like these:
1) When should I give my baby peanuts?
2) How much should I give my baby?
3) What should I know about early peanut introduction?
We get it - we've been there, and we did the same research for our kids.
Here are some quick links to help you find what you need faster. These are all free to download and are designed to be printed at home or used however you wish. We hope they'll make Early Introduction easier for you.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PDFs
- GUIDE TO EARLY INTRODUCTION (PDF, 2 pages)
- QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PEDIATRICIAN (PDF, 1 page)
- HOW TO USE LIL MIXINS (PDF, 1 page)
- AAP GUIDELINES - AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS (URL Link)
- NIAID GUIDELINES - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES (URL Link)
- LEAP STUDY (LEARNING EARLY ABOUT PEANUT) IN NEJM (PDF, 11 pages)
- EAT STUDY (ENQUIRING ABOUT TOLERANCE) (PDF, 11 pages)
For even more information, check out our FAQ Page.