Resources for Healthcare Professionals
Whether you're a Pediatrician, Family Medicine Doctor, Allergist, RN, FNP, or DNP, we're here to help you.
Lil Mixins was designed to take the findings of the ground-breaking LEAP Study and the NIAID / AAP Guidelines and it easy for parents to be compliant. We make Early Introduction simple, easy and affordable.
Why Recommend Lil Mixins?
- Simple, Whole Food - Our Infant Peanut Powder contains 1 single ingredient - Organic Peanuts
- Improves Caregiver Compliance - Lil Mixins is simple and easy to use. Add 2 scoops to baby's food, milk or formula. No complicated programs, no schedules to remember, no expensive one-use pouches.
- Ensures Sufficient Exposure - The dosing for Lil Mixins mimics the guidelines provided by the AAP - 2g of peanut protein per serving.
- Ensures Sustained exposure - The AAP Guidelines call for continued, sustained exposure over several months. Our Peanut Powder is designed to provide over 3 months of consistent servings.
- Most Affordable Solution - One jar of Lil Mixins Peanut Powder lasts for 3 months. Lil Mixins is by far the most affordable way to practice early introduction.
Physician Resource Center
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Guidelines
- Download the full LEAP Study (PDF)
- Download the full EAT Study (PDF)
- Why Recommend Lil Mixins? (PDF)
- What To Tell Your Patients
Sample Request Form
Request free samples for your office using our Sample Request Form.