Resources for Healthcare Professionals
Whether you're a Pediatrician, Family Medicine Doctor, Allergist, RN, PNP, FNP, or DNP, Lil Mixins can help your patients.
Lil Mixins allows parents to implement the NIAID / AAP Guidelines with real food, conveniently, and affordably.
Why Recommend Lil Mixins?
- Real Food - Lil Mixins contains only minimally processed food. 0 sugar, and no salt.
- Improves Caregiver Compliance - Lil Mixins is easy to use. Add 2 scoops to baby's food. No subscriptions or expensive one-use pouches.
- Ensures Sufficient Exposure - Each serving of Lil Mixins provides 2g of protein.
- Ensures Sustained exposure - The EAT study showed that regular, sustained exposure was key to food allergy risk reduction. Lil Mixins jars contain 48 servings, meaning parents only have to buy it once.
- Most Affordable Solution - Per serving, Lil Mixins is the most affordable way to feed nuts and eggs, even when compared to cooking at home.
Request free samples for your office using our Sample Request Form.